Unscented Shampoo Bar
Offering the gentlest of protection with an Organic Cocoa Butter infusion of the finest Organic Herbs of Thyme and Lavender, blended with Organic Arrowroot Powder and Kaolin Clay. Combined to create this mild, yet effective, Zero Waste Shampoo Bar, made entirely without using any Essential Oils.
This bar is suited for those with a more delicate or sensitive hair and scalp or those who just prefer an unscented Shampoo. Ideal for use by anyone who may be Breast Feeding, Pregnant and for anyone Post/Pre-Surgery
Can also be used as a Baby Wash, an everyday body bar and for shaving, due to its mild creamy lather.
- Suitable for young babies, due to its very mild composition
- No Essential Oils mean this bar is unscented apart from the mild faint herbal infusion
- Free from any harsh chemical additives, No Aluminium, No Parabens, No SLS’s No Artificial Colours
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother) balances pH of hair, reduces frizz and adds shine.
- Made with 100% Pure Organic Cold Pressed Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter and Fresh Filtered Rainwater
- Long Lasting and can replace up to 2.5 bottles of Shampoo
- NO PLASTIC!
Apply sparingly to wet hair to create a creamy lather and massage into scalp. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Repeat if desired. (See note below on Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse).
24 hours before using for the 1st time, Patch & Strand test a small inconspicuous area, should irritation occur discontinue use. Always Keep Away from eyes! Should contact occur, rinse thoroughly with warm fresh water
Caring for your Soap: To gain maximum benefit from your soap use within 2 years of purchase, if you intend to keep it for longer, please store in a suitable cool dry & dark area such as a drawer. After using your soap, leave to drain on an appropriate soap dish, soap rest or even an upturned nail brush, this will help preserve the life of your Natural Soap.
In the long term, you could use freshly collected rainwater, no shortage of that, and use it for washing your hair, it may be a bit time consuming, but it is a real treat for hair leaving the hair really soft (rainwater is very pure and soft). plus you will only need a little bit of Shampoo Bar to create a gorgeous creamy lather. We always recommend that you patch / Strand test an inconspicuous area first.