Medicated Shampoo Bar
Meet our Medicated Tea Tree & Neem Shampoo Bar, an invigorating bar with multiple uses for all of the family.
Neem, Eucalyptus & Tea tree oils have all been proven to effectively deter lice, which is why this bar contains Organic Oils of all three!
Organic Paprika and Organic Cypress Oil increases circulation and tightens pores while Organic Coconut Milk locks in moisture, ultimately protecting hair follicles and promoting hair growth. Palma Rosa Oil is known for its ability to combat excess oil production, and Activated Charcoal absorbs dirt, oil & impurities away from the hair without stripping moisture.
Specially formulated for oily hair types, expect an invigorated, cleansed scalp and healthy, revitalized locks with this unique Shampoo Bar.
- Oils of Tea Tree, Neem and Eucalyptus have been studied for their powerful anti-bacterial and lice deterrent qualities, making it an attractive natural alternative as part of a lice treatment regime.
- Palma Rosa oil balances excess oil production while Organic Paprika and Organic Cypress Oil increases circulation and tightens pores, leaving the scalp feeling cleansed and refreshed.
- Organic Coconut Milk, Panthenol and Zinc Oxide work together to hydrate and heal, while strengthening hair strands.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother) balances pH of hair, reduces frizz and adds shine.
- Charcoal powder is an effective exfoliator and cleanser as it absorbs any dirt, oils and grime from the skin. Our charcoal is sourced in Dorset, UK from 100% local hardwood from sustainable woodlands.
- Free From SLS, SLES, Parabens and Synthetic Fragrances
- Made with 100% pure Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter and Fresh Filtered Rainwater
Apply sparingly to wet hair to create a creamy lather and massage into scalp. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Repeat if desired.
24 hours before using for the 1st time, Patch & Strand test a small inconspicuous area, should irritation occur discontinue use. Always Keep Away from eyes! Should contact occur, rinse thoroughly with warm fresh water
Minimum weight 90G
Sodium Cocoate, Sodium SheaButterate, Sodium Oliveate, Sodium Castorate, Fresh Filtered Rainwater, Zinc Oxide, Panthenol (Vit B5), Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Neem Oil (Azadirachta indica), Organic Coconut Milk (Cocos nucifera), Organic Paprika (Croton Annum), Organic Arrowroot Powder (maranta arundinacea), Charcoal
Essential Oils of
Tea Tree (melaleuca Alternifolia), Palma Rosa (cymbopogon martini), Organic Lavender (Lavendula Augustofolia), Eucalyptus (radiata), Cypress (Cupressus Sempervirens), Organic Petitgrain (citrus Aurantium)
*Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool,*
(Naturally occurring constituent of pure essential oil)
Caring for your Soap: To gain maximum benefit from your soap use within 2 years of purchase, if you intend to keep it for longer, please store in a suitable cool dry & dark area such as a drawer. After using your soap, leave to drain on an appropriate soap dish, soap rest or even an upturned nail brush, this will help preserve the life of your Natural Soap.
In the long term, you could use freshly collected rainwater, no shortage of that, and use it for washing your hair, it may be a bit time consuming, but it is a real treat for hair leaving the hair really soft (rainwater is very pure and soft). plus you will only need a little bit of Shampoo Bar to create a gorgeous creamy lather. We always recommend that you patch / Strand test an inconspicuous area first.